The babe is 1.

Good morning, world! I am 1 today!


My first breakfast as a 1 year old.


Mutt don't care how old I am. He's still eyeballin' my snacks.




I picked O up from day care and took her to lunch at Fitz's. She had a nasty rash that day and it was really muggy. So we took her to the City Garden that night, which she LOVED. She played in the fountains and swam in the waterfalls. But, I left my camera in the car.

At her 1 year check up Monday, they told me she's now 60th percentile for height and 30th percentile for weight. Long and lean like her daddy and grandma. The doc said she probably got those genes and they'll stick with her. Lucky babe! She weighs 19 lbs 13 ounces, and is 29 3/4 inches in length. She doesn't crawl, but she scoots around on her bottom, and covers a lot of ground fast that way. You gotta keep an eye on her!

I've got great photos from her BBQ on Saturday, but they're big and I need to re-size them, and now I'm going to bed. Look for adorable cake-in-face photos and video soon...

0 Responses on "The babe is 1."