We moved!

This weekend, as the rain brought milder weather, we went on our first extended outing. Sam's sister Erin is in town from Arizona, so the family had a softball game on Sunday morning. Ophelia and I tagged along, and visited with her grandparents, cousins, aunt, and extended family. We compared babies with Ophelia's 4 week older cousin, who is huge in comparison! I can't believe they grow so quickly. I nursed her in public for the first time, with the help of my Hooter Hider . After that, we had lunch with Casey, Lana and Raleigh. It was the first time I ate out since Ophelia was born. I was totally excited to have a cheeseburger, tater tots, and a cupcake. Later, we continued to take advantage of the weather and went for a walk. I showed off the baby at MoKaBe's, and we stopped for snacks at Jay's.

These last few days we haven't left the house. It's just too hot.

Next week I have an orientation at school. The following week I have two more orientations, and the week after that, school starts. I don't want to go back. Although the idea of not having a baby attached to me for a few hours is appealing, I cannot imagine going somewhere and leaving my little sweet pea. We're gonna try pumping and giving her a bottle for the first time tomorrow.

Oh the excitement of mothering a newborn...

More pictures!!


Visiting with Aunt Erin


Ophelia sleeping on her kitchen





More sleepin'...

1 Response on "We moved!"

  1. Rebecca says:

    I love it: sleepin on her kitchen. Priceless!