We call her Screams With Mouth Full

Last night Baby Girl was upset. I think she was sore from her shots, tired from the trauma, and had a mean case of gas on top of it. She was screaming. I mean SCREAMING. I thought that if I didn't shut the windows the neighbors would call DCFS on me.

After some Tylenol, patting on the butt and the world's longest nursing/screaming-while-nursing session, she cried herself to sleep. Then out came a few long, laborious toots and all was well. She was smiling like she hadn't a care in the world. Then she slept for 6 and a half hours. Whew.

Here's how Sam dealt with the screaming:


And here's BG moments after feeling better, smiling at mama on her changing table:

Thank god she has no memory.

1 Response on "We call her Screams With Mouth Full"

  1. Rebecca says:

    Dude. The same thing just happened with us, but with the four month shots. I think Amalie's poor little thighs hurt and she had crazy gas, I'm thinking from the rotovirus vax. I could hear her poor stomach. Tylenol and baby farts are awesome.

    Um, your two month old is bigger than my four month old! Can't wait to see how much she's grown!